Hello friends! Short post today as I am gearing up for an insane couple of weeks. Kicking off the weekend with my first baseball game of the season – here’s hoping it stays warm out at Nationals Park tonight – and then continuing on from there with a boating, birthday parties, and the ballet, because I am a Fancylady sometimes.
With all this frivolity on my plate (and the wedding of my almost-big-sister in two weeks!) and the final touches on my grad school application, I haven’t had much time to scourge the Interwebs for clever bits of Friday fun for you. But fear not! Sit back, relax, and check out these top ten most popular past Friday Frivolity posts!
- Donna Meagle, Lady Hero
- You Can Do Anything!
- An Open Letter to People Who Judge My Single Lifestyle
- Dining Out With The Oatmeal
- Staying Positive With Jesse
- Spending Money In Your Twenties
- Post-College Flowchart of Misery and Pain
- Post-Collegiate Movie List
- Conan O’Brien: Life Is Not Fair
- Sesame Street For Twenty-Somethings
Grab a bottle, grab some friends, and have a good weekend, y’all!