I had a very wonderful weekend, thanks to friends old and new, which was amazing except it has left no time for a new music post! Since I’ve gained so many new readers and subscribers – WELCOME! – I thought I’d share my past Music Monday posts. Check them out, enjoy some solid tuneage, and tweet me your music suggestions for future posts. I promise plenty of new tunes throughout the rest of the summer.
- Strictly Game by Harlem Shakes
- Burden of Tomorrow by The Tallest Man on Earth
- Manic Monday by The Bangles
- Pressure by Paramore
- C’mon Let’s Dance by Free Energy
- Maggie’s Farm by Bob Dylan
- Chelsea Morning by Joni Mitchell
- 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton
- Glorious Hum’s Back to Work Mix
- Winter Winds by Mumford & Sons
Be sure to check back next Monday for a post on my favorite summer song so far – and be sure to leave me your Music Monday suggestions!